Monday 17 February 2020

Week 0: About me/Three words


WEEK 0

a. Creative work: Perspective photography


I would say I am definitely more into music than other art forms. I love to play the piano and make my own creative versions based on written pieces. However, my second choice of creative art would be perspective photography. The above image was taken during a road trip with my close friends, using a wide-angle lens.


b. Great piece of architecture: Villa Mairea


The above image presents Villa Mairea, designed by Alvar Aalto, located in Finland. I particularly like this building because of its evocation and connection to nature. For example, the vertical wooden panels evocate the dense forest that surrounds the Villa. It also features a courtyard that shares the forest space. 


c. Original photograph: Under the barrel


This is a photo taken by my friends and I at Manly Beach, with an action camera. We aimed to get a shot that shows the form and the space that is momentarily created inside the barrel of the wave. On the day, this was the closest shot that captures the inside of the barrel with good detail, and at an angle that is parallel to the ground as well. 


THREE WORDS DESCRIBING CLIENT'S WORK

Khyzyl Saleem
@the_kyza

Noun: Downforce
Verb: Cornering 
Adjective: Rigid

Noun: Symmetry
Verb: Shining
Adjective: Royal


Trent Jansen
Noun: Tripod
Verb: Balancing
Adjective: Rustic

No comments:

Post a Comment